If you liked either of these articles you may cut and paste the citations to a separate email and say you like them for the 100th anniversary honoring of AEJMC publication articles.  REMEMBER for all of us to cut and past the citations and send them to [log in to unmask] and ask that they be considered for the anniversary honoring.  I haven’t seen citations posted on the list with these directions so we can all support you if we did like the articles.

Know Justice; Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin

Professor of Communication

Media & Society Size Equity Expert

ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty

AEJMC MAC Membership Chair

Alabama State University

915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

(334) 229-6885

www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.

With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!