Hi All,

As some of you may already be aware the club has acquired and made operational a D-STAR repeater. To go along with this it has been decided that there should be an introductory meeting to explain more.

We will be having a "What is D-STAR?" meeting this Friday, September 30th at 3:30 PM in NWC 1350. A few D-STAR experts and a representative from ICOM will be here to give an overview of what D-STAR is as well as answer questions that you may have.

Please RSVP me back, [log in to unmask] if you are planning to attend so that I know approximately how many people will be showing up.

73,
Zac, KE5KJA