Hello!

My name is Jaclyn Winkelman, and I am emailing this listserv as I am looking
to be put in touch with academics or NGO professionals in the fields of
Communications, Anthropology, or Cross-Cultural Studies in Vietnam, and
would appreciate any help you could provide for me.

I am looking to contact these individuals as I am currently preparing a
Fulbright Research Grant application to study in Vietnam and am looking for
appropriate affiliates there to include in my application (which is due in
October). My research proposal is concerned with Social Media and its
effects on Vietnamese culture and identity. If I were to receive the
Fulbright, my affiliates would help oversee my research and provide me with
guidance, while all of my funding would be provided through the Fulbright
grant.  If you have any questions for me about my proposal, I would be happy
to answer them for you.

Thank you very much for your time.  I eagerly await your response, and
appreciate your effort on my behalf.

Best Wishes,

Jaclyn Winkelman

--