Thank YOU for making the beginning of PWSA-OU a great one!

We had a very productive AND fun meeting.

Thank you to each one who took the time and trouble to attend.  We had eighteen people, which is a very exciting start to the new year.

I just wanted to get this note out to say thanks and to encourage you to be at the next meeting, Thursday, September 15 at 5:45 p.m.

I will send another e-mail with more details on the meeting last night, as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you have not joined the OU LISTSERV server for PWSA, please do.  Go to lists.ou.edu.  Go to Subscribers.  Go to pwa-1 and subscribe!  Thank you.

Thanks again,

Cynthia L. Hines