This is wonderful news!  Thanks Jocelyn, for going to the trouble.  And thank you Cynthia for the update! I'm so getting that on my kindle as soon as it comes out! *u*

~Holly

From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Hines, Cynthia L. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GREAT NEWS!

OU PWSA has an EIN (tax number!)  This means that our anthology can now be published.

Get ready to buy your copy on Kindle and recommend it to others.  Stay tuned for when it is published.  It's right around the corner.

(A BIG 'thank you' goes out to Jocelyn Pedersen for handling this piece of red tape for OU PWSA!)

;^)

Cynthia