For those of you who wish to be removed from the PWSA-L listserv, here's how to make it happen (below).
These instructions come from Kent Graham, who, out of the kindness of his heart, helps us with these details.

If you still need help after following these steps, contact me (or Kent--info. below) using our individual email addresses.

Thanks,
Jocelyn Pedersen
Adjunct Instructor
University of Oklahoma
Gaylord College of Journalism
and Mass Communication
Copeland #233

How to unsubscribe from listserv:

Using the e-mail account to want to unsubscribe, send the following: