RESENDING: If you want to present on this panel on THE HELP and/or Consuming the Other, please take your idea(s) and present the information to me as requested below and do it fast.

Know Justice; Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin

Professor of Communication

Media & Society Size Equity National Expert

Winner - 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith

  Research Award AEJMC CSW

AEJMC MAC Membership Chair

Alabama State University

915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

(334) 229-6885

www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.

With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!