Hi there MAC Colleagues,

Provocative discourse on ³The Help² which many of us have seen.

FYI, Here are a couple interesting news stories on the suit against Kathryn
Stockett by her family¹s maid who claims the ³The Help² was her unauthorized
story.

>> http://newstalkcleveland.com/entertainment/warrenballentine/maid-says-movie-t
>> he-help-was-her-stolen-life-story/

www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/feb/.../the-help-author-sued-by-mai...
Feb 18, 2011 ­ Kathryn Stockett faces lawsuit from woman who claims
character in novel is unauthorized portrait of her.

Best,

Sharon

Sharon Bramlett-Solomon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Lincoln Professor of Media & Culture
Arizona State University
555 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office:  602  496-3678  Fax:  602  496-7041

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help....