FYI ...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Backus, Mary Sue" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: October 7, 2011 7:46:13 PM CDT
To: "Chester, Deborah A." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: PACWI Update on Writing Group

Dear Deborah,

We wanted to let you know that the Breakfast of Champions Peer-Writing Group that we reminded you about in our earlier email is off to such a great start that they have decided to meet more frequently!  The group is meeting every other Thursday, so their next meeting is also on Thursday, October 13th from 8:00-9:30 in the Writing Center.  Again, if you would like to join this dynamic group, please let Michele Eodice  ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)  know.

-PACWI

Ann Beutel (Sociology)
Alicia Knoedler (Assistant Vice President for Research and Director of CRDPE)
Mary Sue Backus (Law)
Lori Snyder (Psychology)
Megan Elwood Madden (Geology and Geophysics)

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Street
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4192