Anyone interested in this opportunity? Jump at it!

DC

Begin forwarded message:

From: win blevins <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: November 1, 2011 4:38:38 PM CDT
To: jim davis <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Deborah Chester <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Mel Odom <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Kindle officer Skyping into BIZ OF PRO WRITING class

Dear colleagues--

This is a heads up.  Dan Slater, once director of Amazon Shorts and now one of the top officers of Kindle Digital Publishing, will Skype into a meeting of my class THE BUSINESS OF PROFESSIONAL WRITING in room 1130 at 12:30 on. Wed. Nov. 16, two weeks from tomorrow.  (When I get his exact current title, I'l send it along, and will give this info to Celia for her weekly notices.  Have known him too long to keep up.)  You may want to let your students know, because some of them may want to talk with Dan.

CORDIALLY,

win

--
Rideo ergo sum.  (I laugh, therefore I am.)

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Street
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4192