From: Milton Stokes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:44 PM
To: E. K. Daufin
Subject: please circulate to Latinas / Hispanic females on MAC division of AEJMC

Recruitment Television and Health for Latinas / Hispanic Females

Principal Investigator: Diana Rios, PhD
Student: D. Milton Stokes, MPH, RD, CDN
Title of Study: Television and Health for Latinas / Hispanic Females
Latinas / Hispanic females are invited to participate in this survey of television viewing, ethnic affiliation, and health. I am a graduate student at the University of Connecticut, and I am conducting this survey as part of my dissertation. I am interested in finding out if there is a relationship with television viewing and health.

Your participation in this study will require completion of an online questionnaire. This should take approximately 20 minutes of your time. Your participation will be anonymous and you will not be contacted again in the future. If you wish, you may enter your email address into a drawing for a chance at one of ten $50 gift cards Amazon.com.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have about this study.  Please email me, D. Milton Stokes, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

If you wish to complete the survey at another time, please do so by January 31, 2012.

Here is the survey url: http://TVandhealth.questionpro.com<http://tvandhealth.questionpro.com/>.

Thank you.

D. Milton Stokes
http://www.MiltonStokes.com<http://www.miltonstokes.com>