Happy New Year!

Tigers have been busy preparing the 30th anniversary festivities and we hope you'll be able to join us at the events below if you're in the NYC area.

But first, we have a winner! Paper Tiger TV Alum, Carlos Pareja of People's Production House, has won the raffle for filling out the Paper Tiger TV Survey:
A certificate to independent bookseller, Powell's Books.

The raffle is over but its still not too late to fill out the TIGER SURVEY !! Answer by Jan. 17th & your delectable data will be included in the Hello Tiger Zine!
Put this in your browser if you have trouble with the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9Ed2xfMXBQUk5ISUFHZUlXOWhaVWc6MQ#gid=0

Also, please consider feeding the Tiger a birthday contribution – In a world saturated with media and communications chatter, we thought it was important
to use our 30th anniversary as a time to pause and reflect on the history, present and future of radical media. We've created some contexts for this to happen
and made them free to the public to encourage participation. We're pulling them together collectively with volunteer effort.

Still we have hard costs so your help would be very appreciated! Every dollar is deeply appreciated: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1047989194/pttvs-30th-anniversary

*****  We'd love to see you here! ******

Anniversary Events Celebrating 30 Years of Collective Media Art, Activism and Analysis

*** Exhibition: Feb. 3 – May 4, 2012 kicking off the Paper Tiger TV Archive ***
Fales Library Gallery, Bobst Library, 3rd flr New York University
70 Washington Square South, NY NY
Feb. 3, 6-7:30 pm – Opening Night Panel Discussion
Reception will follow: [log in to unmask] or 212-992-7050

*** Event: Feb. 10 & 11, 20012     Free  /  RSVP  (212)229.2436 ***
BEING THE MEDIA Designing A New Rrradical Media
Producers Conference & Design Challenge
Friday, Feb. 10 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 pm, Panel: Radical Media Then & Now
Saturday, Feb. 11 10:30 am – 6:00 pm: Panel on the Future of Media Activism & Design Challenge Workshop
Presented by Paper Tiger Television, Vera List Center for Art and Politics,
Department of Media Studies, The New School and The New School for Public Engagement

*** Screenings: Paper Tiger TV Presentation of Selected Radical Media Design Prototypes ***
@ MoMA's International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
February 24, 8 pm and February 25, 3 and 6 pm, 2012

For info & to get updates on scheduling of Anniversary events go to: www.papertiger.org or email: [log in to unmask]

With roaring affection,

Martha Wallner on behalf of the Paper Tiger TV Collective