If you have any students or graduate students interested...there is a political producing job at a cable station in Louisville that is supposed to be pretty good. Feel free to email me and I can direct them. I used to work with the person who contacted me about it.

--
Victoria LaPoe
Broadcast Instructor/Ph.D. Candidate (ABD),