OMG – I am SO upset that my HBCU is praising and showing The Help for Black History Month!!! This is NOT a Black film!!! If you have any sentiments regarding this fiasco you would like for me to forward to the parties responsible for it please send them to me.

BTW – Thank you so much all those who read my womanist critique of Red Tails and sent such encouragement to me.

Know Justice; Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin, Professor of Communication

Media & Society Size Equity National Expert

Winner - 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith

  Research Award AEJMC CSW

AEJMC MAC Membership Chair

Alabama State University

915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

(334) 229-6885

Please follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:

http://daufination.blogspot.com

and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.

With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!