From: Victoria LaPoe [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 7:47 PM
To: E. K. Daufin; Ralph S Izard
Subject: AP Lays Off Diversity Advocate Robert Naylor; NABJ Questions Relentless Attacks on Diversity - Natio

AP Lays Off Diversity Advocate Robert Naylor; NABJ Questions Relentless Attacks on Diversity - Natio<http://bit.ly/wTraBD>
www.nabj.org<http://www.nabj.org/>
Washington, DC (February 3, 2012)--Today, the Associated Press laid off longtime NABJ member and diversity advocate Robert Naylor after 24 years of service. Naylor becomes the third African American manager at the company to be terminated in the last two weeks. This news comes one day after the AP r...

--
Victoria LaPoe
Broadcast Instructor/Ph.D. Candidate (ABD),