From: ASUInfo
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:13 AM
To: Faculty Staff
Subject: Trailer of "The Help" for the Black History Month Film Festival

To: Alabama State University Administrators, Faculty, and Staff

From: Dr. Dorothy A. Autrey
             Chair, Black History Month Committee

Re: Black History Month Film Festival

Date: January 21, 2012

The ASU Black History Month Committee and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority will sponsor a Film Festival honoring the 2012 Black History Month theme of "Black Women in American History and Culture."  The first film The Help will be shown on Saturday, February 4, 2012 6:00 p.m., in the John L. Buskey Auditorium.

Please click on the following link to access the video of The Help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ajv_6pUnI&noredirect=1

You may call Ms. Alecia Hoffman (229-4001) or Dr. Dorothy Autrey (229-5144) for further information.

It's a GREAT TIME to be a HORNET!