Good afternoon Heartland Members:

The Heartland Regional Coordinating Center (HRCC) is seeking volunteers to serve on the Planning Committee for the 9th Annual Heartland Collaborative Conference planned for October 3-5, 2012 in St Louis, Missouri. Even though the HRCC is waiting to receive a notice of grant award for next year's funding, we decided that we should move forward in planning the annual conference.

The Heartland Conference Planning Committee will meet via conference calls and email to discuss the agenda, suggest guest speakers, assist with promotion, and other conference related tasks.

If you are interested in helping making this conference the best it can be, please contact Shona Whitehead at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 5:00 pm, Friday, February 24, 2012.

Thanks,
Shona

Shona R. Whitehead
Program Coordinator