From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Pedersen Jocelyn [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Doodle Poll

Who was in charge of the Doodle poll?
I have people in my class asking about it.  If the volunteer doesn't' have time to set it up,
please speak now so we can find another volunteer to do it or work around it another way.
Membership and attendance are critical to the survival of PWSA, so don't be embarrassed if you
don't have time to set up the Doodle poll just please, let us know.
Thanks!
Jocelyn
PWSA Treasurer
(405) 823-7674