Petra/MACers, I don't see the MACers Petra mentioned on the ballot.  Would Petra please resend/identify the MACers on the ballot?  PLEASE everyone, wait for that message before voting.  And in the places where multiple votes are allowed, please vote just for MACers and not all 3 or 2 if you can do so in good conscience so as not to "water down" those votes.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin, Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity National Expert
Winner - 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
Please follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:
http://daufination.blogspot.com<http://daufination.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default>
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin<http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin>
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!