From: Whitehead, Shona R. (HSC)
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Heartland Pilot Projects Program

Greetings from the Heartland Regional Coordinating Center,

We are pleased to announce we are accepting applications for the next cycle of the Heartland Pilot Projects Program. More information is below and can also be found on at: http://www.heartlandcollaborative.org/about/projects.htm

Heartland Pilot Projects Program for 2012-2013

Applications for Year 9 Projects:

The Heartland Pilot Projects Program requests applications from regional public health genomics programs, primary health care providers, professional organizations or consumer and family organizations for projects to enhance program infrastructure or performance. A letter of intent is requested by Friday, March 16, 2012. The deadline for e-mail proposal submission is Friday, April 13, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). Please see the Heartland Pilot Projects Program Guidelines and Application Forms for more information, or contact the Heartland Regional Coordinating Center. The intent is to fund one project this cycle.

If you have any questions please contact Lori Williamson at [log in to unmask]  or Shona Whitehead at [log in to unmask].

Shona R. Whitehead

Program Coordinator

Heartland Regional Coordinating Center

1200 N. Phillips Ave., Suite 12100