This is most heartening! Hurrah! Good news is rare and wonderful in these troubling times.

From: "Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Oklahoma Writing Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 01:35:02 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: "Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Special Site Bulletin: March 7, 2012

Good news for National Writing Project and I hope for our project as well.

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841