OWP is hosting a Common Core Retreat in June. We will need presenters for the breakout sessions.   If you are interested in presenting, please fill out survey link below.

You may need to cut and paste into your browser window: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhnbi1Kc0ROeExtWGVqaXVnMFZuVnc6MQ

Create a Path To Common Core
Hosted by Oklahoma Writing Project
June 1-3, 2012
Roman Nose State Park
Watonga, Oklahoma

Three Options:
1.  June 1 Friday Night Only Fellowship and Dinner  Cost per person: $25.00
2.  June 1-3 Weekend Retreat Friday-Sunday 2 nights/5 meals/5 hours of PD  Cost per person $100
3.  June 2 Day Conference Only-Saturday (8:30am-6:30pm) 2 meals/5 hours of PD Cost per person $50

OWP will not be sponsoring a 4 week Invitational Summer Institute this summer, we hope you will consider being a part of this weekend retreat.  You will learn effective classroom strategies from Oklahoma Teacher Consultants while staying in newly renovated rooms in the state park lodge.

Your presentation would be during one of the breakout sessions on Saturday, June 2.

Presenters will be notified by May 1 if proposal is accepted.

________________________________

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
National Board Certified Teacher
Co-Director of Inservice