I would like to "share" a facebook image of the anthology...I can't find PWSA or the book on FB.  Surely we have a Facebook presence?
Anna Holloway
________________________________
From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Pedersen Jocelyn [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PW anthology available

Fun!

However...    My name is misspelled as an author.
Any way to fix that?  I REALLY need a pen name.  My name is way too hard!
--Joc

Jocelyn Pedersen
(405) 823-7674

On Mar 15, 2012, at 10:18 AM, Chester, Deborah A. wrote:

Greetings, fellow writers--

The long-awaited PWSA anthology, SPELLBOUND: TALES OF THE FANTASTIC, is now available for purchase at Amazon.com<http://Amazon.com> in Kindle format at $2.99. It contains 16 fantasy short stories written by JMC students. Proceeds will go toward funding PWSA.

Congratulations to those sixteen authors and the professional writing volunteers who worked on acquisitions and editing.

Breaking new ground is seldom an easy undertaking. Getting this project published took a long time, but the publishing industry occasionally moves at the blinding speed of a turtle on Valium.

The next anthology should go much more smoothly. Think crime, folks!

And for all those alums out there, be advised that PWSA hopes to eventually bring out an alum anthology.

Write on!
D. Chester