I've created an email list with the emails of people going on the Cuba mission, as given to me by Shari. You may have already received an email stating that you've been added to the list. I'm not sure it's working just the way I want it, and OU IT is supposed to call me tomorrow to go over some things.

The idea is simple: If anyone subscribed to the list (I've disallowed the general public to post!) sends and email to [log in to unmask], it should go out to all of us. For a couple of you, I have work and "home" email addresses; it you want me to remove one of those I can. For all of you, if you would prefer to get these at a different email address, or an additional email address, let me know: [log in to unmask]

Buenas noches,

Jud
---
Dr. Judson L. Ahern
Professor Emeritus, Geophysics
School of Geology & Geophysics
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK 73019
[log in to unmask]     W5JA

To unsubscribe from the CUBA-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(CUBA-L,SIGNOFF);