Hello Everyone,

This email is to inform everyone that “Dee Fink & Associates” will offer
another section of our online course on “*Designing Courses for Significant
Learnin*g” *this coming June 1st.  *This would be an excellent opportunity
for you or your colleagues to do some high-powered professional development
during the summer.

Dee Fink & Associates specializes in offering workshops nationally and
internationally on “Designing Courses for Significant Learning.”  We have
now used that expertise in a *high-quality, online short-course on
“Designing Courses for Significant Learning.”*

      Hence, if you want, you can let us teach your faculty a way of
designing courses that will lead to *greater student engagement* and *better
student learning* – something most campuses would like to see more of on
their campuses.

*Benefits of this online short-course:*

   - You can in essence “outsource” the task of teaching your faculty about
   course design, to a set of national experts on this subject.
   - You can easily include full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, and
   graduate students.

o   It solves the scheduling problem you often face when offering programs
for adjunct faculty; they can participant in the online course at whatever
time is convenient for them.

   - It is affordable – and has an institutional discount.

*Quality of the Course*:  We believe this course is not only affordable, we
think it is the best online course on “course design” out there.

     We have been offering this course for two years now, and here is what
recent participants have said about the course:

*“I strongly recommend the course, particularly because of the feedback
from the teacher and others in the course is so valuable in the design
process.”*

*“As the Nike ad says: ‘just do it’.  It will change your perspective about
course development, management and assessment in ways you would never dream
of.”*

*“This course provides valuable information that should improve your course
design and your ability to engage your students in active learning.”*

*“Though I had dealt with the basics of ICD prior to taking the course,
this course really solidified my understanding of ICD and particularly how
it is implemented in terms of scheduling units and work in classes.”*

* *

Mean rating of the value of the course by participants:  5.00  (on a scale
of 1 to 5, 5 being “High”)

For more information about this online course – its content, its costs, how
to enroll, etc., see the following webpage:
www.deefinkandassociates.com/index.php/onlinecourse/

Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: *Creating Significant Learning Experiences* (2003, Jossey-Bass)
**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services