for Victoria LaPoe.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Victoria LaPoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Citation of interest
To: EK Daufin <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Dr. Daufin, would you mind to share with MAC members that the Media
Diversity Forum hosted by LSU is now on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MediaDiversityForum You can also find us on
Twitter at #MediaDiversityForum.

Thanks for your consideration!

Victoria

--
Victoria LaPoe
Broadcast Instructor/Ph.D. Candidate (ABD),

 * *