Hello,

   I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
 to Athens,Greece for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at
the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit cards and
cellphones were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our
passports with us.

   We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
 issues at all and our flight leaves in few hrs from now but we're
having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let
 us leave until we settle the bills.I don't have a phone where I can be
reached,I am so confused right now.please your urgent help is required.

 THANKS,

bobDstaples

OKIE Marine