Please remember to fill in your nomination form and send it in/electronic
submit.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen M. Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: Please reply to all to "self-nominate" for AEJ leadership
To: [log in to unmask]

  I would like to be nominated to the *Committee on Teaching.*
-kt

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Is Not A License To Be STUPID.  ~Newseum~

Karen M. Turner, Associate Professor
Director, Broadcast Journalism sequence
Department of Journalism
School of Media and Communication
Temple University
2020 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386 (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974 (fax)
twitter:@karenmturner