From: Yuki Fujioka
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Yuki Fujioka
Subject: ATTENTION! MENTORS AVAILABLE! DUE SUN 9/30!!! HURRY!!

Dear MAC members!

If you need mentors, particularly MAC graduate students and MAC junior faculty members, there are still some slots available!  See below!   Application deadline is SUN 9/30!   Sorry for this short notice!

Take actions and apply now!

See the form below, or please contact  Anita or Carolyn, both are our family members!

Thanks,

Yuki & Felecia!