From: Genetic Alliance [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: Genetic Alliance Weekly Bulletin

View web version

September 18, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Banner

HHS Digital Strategy

September is Newborn Screening Awareness Month

What Changes Can I Expect from the ACA and How Do I Make the Case for Partnership in My State?

RARE

Meet Your Neighbor

Back to School: Genetics 101

I Had My DNA Tested for Diseases but Wasn't Prepared for the Results

2012 State Legislative Action on Children�s Health Care Fact Sheets

Preparing for Transition to Adulthood: It Starts with YOU.

This is a weekly bulletin from Genetic Alliance.

View other Genetic Alliance publications

If you received this from a friend and would like to subscribe, click here.