Hi Shona – just checking; am I officially registered?

Mark A. Smith, M.S.
Resource and Family Support Coordinator
Nebraska Center on Disabilities
Munroe Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation
985450 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE  68198-5450
(402) 559-5744
Fax  (402) 559-5737

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer *****************************

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.