If you haven't met Shelby, she's a member of PWSA (and the volunteer responsible for posting our meeting posters this semester!).

How often do we have someone from PWSA competing for Miss University of Oklahoma? Let's cheer her on!

DC

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 25, 2012 5:05:02 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Children's Miracle Network YAY!

Children's Miracle Network YAY!
Hey fellow students and instructors! I am in the Miss University of Oklahoma Pageant coming up on October 5th! And for this pageant i get the indredible opportunity to raise funds for the Children's Miracle Network, an amazing network that helps children in hospitals all over North America. But I can't do it alone! So please if you can, give a little, or a lot, anything helps make a difference! All you have to do is go to the page, find me, Shelby Edwards, then put that i am
a contestant for the Miss University of Oklahoma Pageant and then click DONATE NOW on my page. It's that simple:) I hope to reach that goal of $100 very soon and hope to exceed even that amount, but I can't do that without the support of all you amazing people! Thank you so much for just being awesome! Together we can make miracles happen!

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Street
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4192