Congrats to Federico, Natalie and Victoria -- all MAC members too I think.
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Lawrence, Curtis <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Thanks for posting this great news, Masudul ... and congratulations to
> Federico!
> Curtis Lawrence
> Associate Professor, Journalism Department
> Faculty Adviser, Columbia Links
> Columbia College Chicago
> 33 E. Congress Parkway
> Chicago, IL  60605
> 312-369-8905 (OFFICE)
> 312-315-7299 (CELL)
> 312-369-8095 (FAX)
> http://www.columbialinks.org/

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong
people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*