Hello everyone! I have been appointed assistant editor for African-American issues in journalism and mass communication for the Forum on Media Diversity (http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/), and I need your help.

Send me information about your recent journal articles, books, news articles, conference papers, reports, documentaries or other research on African-American issues in journalism and mass communication, and I will prepare it for the forum.

This is a resource for scholars, journalists, students, professors and anyone interested in diversity.

Here is what I will need from you:

-One paragraph summary of the main point of this research
-Keywords for search
-Byline/Author/Organization
-Name of publication/Publisher/Name of conference
-Publication information (Date/Volume/Year)
-URL to publication
-Retrieved/Access date
-Place of publication/Conference city (for book or conference paper)
-Total page number (for book)

Please email me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you and promoting your work!

Best,
Natalie T. J. Tindall, Ph.D. | [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | Twitter | http://natalietjtindall.wordpress.com/ | http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/rnrsav12/natalietindall