Hi Shona, should we take taxis/shuttle to the hotel or do they have train service to it?  I don't remember if St. Louis has a metro train?

From: Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Whitehead, Shona R. (HSC)
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 2:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Heartland Collaborative Meeting UPDATE

Good afternoon from the Heartland Regional Coordinating Center!

It is hard to believe that the 9th Annual Heartland Collaborative Conference is less than one month away!! The planning committee and the HRCC have been working hard to develop an exciting and informative agenda for our collaborative members.

We are excited to let everyone know that online registration<http://www.heartlandcollaborative.org/professionals-collaborators/collaborative-meeting/> for the meeting is open! In addition, the instructions for conference attendees whose travel is funded by Heartland is also now online.

The meeting will be held October 3rd-5th at the Marriott Union Station St Louis in downtown St Louis, MO. Information about reserving sleeping rooms at the Heartland group rate of $104/night+tax, will be emailed to you upon submitting your registration.

If you have questions about the meeting, please contact Shona Whitehead ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

We hope to see you there!

Shona R. Whitehead
Asst. Project Manager
Heartland Genetics and Newborn Screening Collaborative
405-271-8001 ext. 42190