The School Club Roundup is next week, and we still need operators.  If you don't have your license or don't have much experience in HF, SCR is a great time to get on the air.  If you are a seasoned operator, come to the club station and enjoy a few hours of contesting.  We hope to have the highest score in Oklahoma, and we need your help.  If you are interested, email me back at [log in to unmask], or fill out the survey at http://www.doodle.com/x7rsmtmxs64i8hge.  Also, if you would like to be trained on the station equipment before then, let me know.

73,

Carey N5RM