Please check with Dr. Byrd...last I heard she had not inquired re: the
Buskey Auditorium.  I'll be glad to hear differently if that is the case.
You can acknowledge the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass
Communication Minorities And Communication Division for their
"co-sponsorship" of the event.  You may also want to say that it is a Black
History Month event. Our Dean Leon Wilson has agreed to give a brief
welcome. Is there any other info you need? Thanks for doing this.

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong
people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*