Begin forwarded message:

From: First Book <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: November 4, 2012 7:20:20 PM CST
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: New Books for Victims of Hurricane Sandy

[First Book: Access to new books for children in need]<http://supporters.firstbook.org/site/R?i=JoPjz15KdlMS12zOXdtH5Q>

[You can help provide new books to children affected by Sandy]As first-responders are working to provide these families with electricity, water, and other critical resources, First Book — in partnership with our local volunteers and partners — is raising funds to restock school and home libraries. After distributing more than 5 million books in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, we know new books can be valuable lifelines for those whose worlds have been turned upside down.

Your help will ensure that children in need will have new books — stories at bedtime, the chance to be transported to another world, and the opportunity to return to normalcy.

[Click here to donate to First Book]<http://supporters.firstbook.org/site/R?i=cXu7ni3FUo3cnJDvsiLkmw>Every $2.50 you contribute will provide a new book to a child affected by the storm<http://supporters.firstbook.org/site/R?i=7fOWXzq_rdfiq8_DVKesrQ>.

Your impact will also be DOUBLED as each gift of $2.50 will be matched by an additional book from First Book’s publishing partners.

First Book 1319 F Street, NW, Suite 1000 Washington DC 20004

<http://supporters.firstbook.org/site/R?i=b4rakwSEKjfvO6SdMZjcKA>