I'll second that. It was great to see the folks who did come, and meet the (other) new folks. And, Kim, N5OP, has a really nice station!

73
Gerry
N5JXS

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Laws, Peter C. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think I can safely say we all had a great tie at the N5OP Pre-Holiday Cookout.  Those of you that missed it missed out!

One of the highlights was new member Kevin AF5HS (College of Business, Div of MIS) who made his first-ever ham radio contact.

73,
Peter
N5UWY
O*ARC Treasurer