It is great to have the new OurMedia home-page.  Congratulations and many
thanks to those that have been directly involved in doing it in Colombia. I
know how time-consuming it can be, and how difficult is sometimes to solve
technical problems when using free hosting sites. The advantage is that we
will not loose the domain again, as it happened a couple of times before.

We should all contribute with documents, photos and video from previous OM
conferences.  The site will be as much as we all put into it.

Let's send the URL to all our respective regional and international
networks.  Use Facebook, twitter and all other means to promote it (a
counter would be a good idea to measure visits).

Alfonso

________________________
Alfonso Gumucio Dagron
Residencial Plaza Carso - Torre II, Apto. 1205
Lago Zurich 245
Colonia Nuevo Polanco
México 11529 - México

Tel. +5255-9689-9249