Johnnie,

I enjoyed myself tremendously,  hope you make new fond holiday memories this season

Lezlie

On Dec 9, 2012 12:05 AM, "Johnnie Keel" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It was wonderful to see each of you this morning. Donna and Kelly were great. Thanks so much for all the organizing, drinks everything. Keep your stories from today. I have an idea but on my way to another party. No time to explain now. (Oops forgot to hit send. Home now but too tired. Details coming- save the stories.)

If you didn't make it this year-- you are in luck because the annual tradition will continue. Hope to see new  faces and more treasured ones next year Happy holidays. Enjoy the hustle bustle and may you all have good health, happy hearts, and make new memories worth writing about to share down the road.

Bless you all. Johnnie