From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jill Levy-Fisch
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:27 PM
To: aphl-NewSTEPs
Cc: Sarah Wilkerson
Subject: [aphl-newsteps] Survey

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

This winter, we are kicking off a research project to ensure that the information we share on our website and with the families we serve is accurate in terms of how each state's newborn screening program works. We would appreciate your feedback and information through the following brief survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SaveBabies

Thank you advance for your help, and if you have any questions about this project, please direct them to our board member, Sarah Wilkerson at S<mailto:[log in to unmask]>a<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,
The Save Babies Through Screening Foundation

Jill Levy-Fisch
President
Save Babies Through Screening Foundation
www.savebabies.org<http://www.savebabies.org>
914 588 1127 PH
Follow us on Twitter! @screenbabies
---
REMINDER! All replies on this APHL Listserv will go to all Listserv participants.
You are currently subscribed to aphl-newsteps as: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply