No restrictions as far as I know.

Lori Williamson Dean, MS, CGC, LGC

Department Chair and Assistant Professor, Department of Genetic Counseling

Program Manager, Heartland Genetics & NBS Collaborative

University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences

Phone: 405-819-2135 or 501-526-7703

http://www.uams.edu/chrp/genetics

http://www.heartlandcollaborative.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.