From: Carrie Ostrea [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:41 PM
Subject: Newborn Screening Webinar

As you know, many more diseases can be detected at birth than are currently part of the newborn screening panels in each state.

Join our webinar for a vibrant discussion and to learn more about why the states have different screening panels, how a particular screen can become part of your state’s NBS panel, how the federal SACHDNC panel influences state screening, and the importance of renewing the Newborn Screening Saves Lives Act of 2007.

January 24, 2013

11:00 am Pacific Time

I would encourage you to register and join the discussion.  I would also ask that you send this email along to your community and rare friends that might also be interested in the topic.

Carrie Ostrea

Marketing Director

Global Genes | R.A.R.E. Project

http://www.globalgenes.org