From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:31 PM
To: aphl-NewSTEPs
Subject: [aphl-newsteps] NBSTRN Virtual Repository Demo

Join our LIVE presentation of the Virtual Repository of Dried Blood Spots (VRDBS) on Thursday, January 17th, 2013 at 2:00pm Eastern. We will show you how easy it is to use this centralized, web-based tool and give you the opportunity to ask questions about the system.

Use this link to register today: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/604819639

Amy J. Hoffman, MPH
Project Manager - Newborn Screening Translational Research Network
American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
  & ACMG Foundation
7220 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD  20814
Phone:  301-718-9603
Fax:  301-718-9604
Medical Genetics:  Translating Genes into Health(r)
http://www.acmg.net<http://www.acmg.net/>

Check out the ACMG on Facebook, Twitter or our page for members on Linkedin!

---
REMINDER! All replies on this APHL Listserv will go to all Listserv participants.
You are currently subscribed to aphl-newsteps as: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply