Pravelno?! xorosho!

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The new PC, to support both clubs WX5NWC and W5TC, is installed in the attic of the NWC.

If anyone has W5TC logs, preferably electronic (any format, but ADIF is best), please pass them along to me.

I'm about to apply for a Logbook of the World certificate so we can get active there but will need QSO data to upload.

Once I'm finished with the configuration on the PC, we'll have a little orientation session.

Coming soon:  multicast stream (NWC only) of the SWIRA repeater in Cyril ...

73,
Peter
N5UWY
O*ARC Treasurer

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16

--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS