May need to come talk to you for a primer on Chirp. I want to gget it going on a Scientific Linux (CentOS/RHEL) variant...

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 01/23/13 15:14, Keef, Connor J. wrote:
Use this to program my 2820. Works great and it's free.

Didn't realize I had the cable for my Wouff Hong (Waxon?  Wouxun?).  It's USB but Linux Did The Right Thing with it.  Then CHIRP had no problem ingesting the frequencies and no problem putting them back in.  Sweet! Can't wait to test on the rest of my radio menagerie!

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16

--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS