Dear MACers, Here is a story from the Bham News online re: the lecture MAC "co-sponsors" every year @ Alabama State University.  I am sending our division head two copies of the program for her record (University PR doesn't trust any of us with a digital copy, though I am attaching a rough draft copy of the flyer used for on-campus promotion and the jpeg file missing from the article.)