From: Irina Smotrich [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:56 AM
To: Amy Brower; SCID National Monthly Call
Subject: Upcoming Call on February 22nd

Good morning workgroup members,

Please see the below webinar information for the upcoming SCID call.

Call in: 866.671.5988

Conference Code: 841 900 2082

SCID National Monthly Conference Call

Join us for a Webinar on February 22

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/701680670

Please join us for an hour long conference call and webinar.

Note, times are EST - Thank you!

Title:

SCID National Monthly Conference Call

Friday, February 22, 2013

Time:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif

Irina Smotrich

American College of Medical Genetics & Genomics

Project Coordinator

7220 Wisconsin Avenue

Suite 300

Bethesda, MD 20814