I hope everyone has a great time. I'm going to be on one of my regular commutes back to Texas. I've got a couple of mandatory commitments, including helping bid farewell to the guy who directed the chorale group I sang with down there, for the last 25 years (he directed it for that long, I haven't been singing with 'em for that long!).

Everyone have fun, and do well on finals!
gerry n5jxs